Airport City’s innovative, flexible, commercial accommodation solution for businesses that require both office and production, or storage space, on the same site.
With an impressive front door and façade, the office accommodation is both an attractive working environment and striking statement to visiting customers
At the rear of the property is a double height flexible space with roller shutter door access to the rear yard and car park. This can be used for any number of purposes and lends itself to tailored modification, from clean room or lab space to storage.
The scheme comprises four units in two blocks, as detailed in the accommodation schedule. However, the design is flexible and can accommodate increased or reduced unit sizes to a certain degree.
Furthermore, we can combine the blocks to accommodate a single occupier on the whole site.
This opportunity is presently available to reserve off plan and can be ready for occupation within 18 months.
FAST TRACK PLANNINGQUICK DECISIONS
SUPERFAST BROADBANDMORE CONNECTED EVERYDAY
SECURED CAR PARKING40,000 SPACES ON SITE
METROLINK SERVICETRANSPORTATION LINKS
M56 AND M60NEXT TO THE MOTORWAYS
Airport City ManchesterThere are various options from high profile position at the intersection of key arterial routes or self contained and discreet business campus with a gateway site into Manchester Airport.
- External envelope clad with vertically-laid flat coloured composite panels.
- Metal framed double glazed windows.
- Full height glazed curtain walling and canopy to main entrance.
- Ground floor tiled reception area.
- Open plan office.
- Painted Plasterboard finish.
- Doors solid core hardwood veneer.
- Passenger lift.
- Raised floors with power distribution embedded.
- Office quality carpet with softwood skirting.
- 600 x 600 mineral fibre suspended ceilings.
- Comfort heating and cooling with thematic controls.
- Recessed mounted lighting with the ceiling grid.
- Welfare Accommodation on the ground floor to each unit, tiled and fitted with WC cubicles (male, female & disabled).
- External envelope clad in standard insulated composite cladding.
- Shell condition with emergency lighting only ready to receive occupier fitout.
- 10% roof lights.
- 5m x 4m roller shutter door.
- Parking with van delivery yard to rear.
- PLandscaped grounds.